Created by the hand of an artist, the Spongellé florets are hand sewn and made of a natural tapioca fiber. Each floret has a cotton wick to infuse the flower when placed in a diffuser oil. The time released fragrance will linger for up to 8 weeks.
Enjoy captivating colorful beauty as your floret becomes steeped in one of Spongellé’s alluring fragrances.
Tea Blossom - Rich Bergamot steeped in red currant, green tea and white amber
- Sugar Daisy - Pink raspberry blended with watery pear, exotic orchid and white patchouli.
- Baltic Rose - Watery greens highlight peony petals, dewy roses and a soft musk.
- Custom Hand Blown Glass Vase
- Refillable Glass Vase hold 8 oz of oil and flower
- Hand sewn floret with cotton wick
- Made from the natural fibers of the tapioca plant
How to Use: Enjoy aromatic ambiance in any room with Spongellé’s fragranced diffusor oil. Open the bottle and carefully pour diffuser oil into vase, filling below the rim (approximately 6oz.) We recommend using plastic gloves. Insert the cotton cord of the Floret into the vase so that the Floret rests on the top. Wait for 24-48 hours for the fragrance to release and the color to appear. As Floret blooms and fragrance dissipates with time, you may carefully lift flower (recommending using gloves) and add the remaining oil to the vase. You can buy a new Floret and use a new fragrance while keeping the vase for elegant and decorative look.
Full Ingredients: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane, fragrance (parfum), aqua (water), benzophenone.
Made in the USA